• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Senior Officer General Application Help

dfickey2

To any Senior Officers:

First let me say I know this is an aviation forum, and yes I'm a Civil Engineer but I would like help from any Senior Officer to see if I should/could re-submit my application.

I submitted a package to the Civil Engineer Corps Board in February 2012. The board recently met (January 2013) and I was not selected. My recruiter does not have much information to give me as to why I wasn't selected. My speculation is that a past bankruptcy is to blame. A friend of mine was selected during that board and to my knowledge we had very similar packages, except for the bankruptcy. I would like to re-submit my application, but I will need updated interviews and/or references.

Would any Senior Officer message me or email me dfickey2@gmail.com if you would be available to review my package for areas where I can improve? I can supply most of the application package that was submitted, as well as any other requested info. I can answer any other personal information via email that you would like to know. If possible an interview/appraisal or reference would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Dave