• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected

fc2spyguy

loving my warm and comfy 214 blanket
pilot
Contributor
Yes it is actually a fairly common thing. I know a couple guys who did the RAG at miramar, and I met another dude at my apartment building who was a Navy guy at miramar, so it happens on a fairly regular basis from what I can tell.

Now... my apt... two words: La Mirage. You'll thank me later.

If you go to his place, make sure you check for extraneous holes in the drywall, one that a bullet may or may not have gone . . . just sayin . . .

incubus852

pilot
No need to nerd out yet...You won't be starting until after July at the earliest. Learn how to surf and dust off the golf clubs. And Navy guys can't select Japan anymore, as of about two weeks ago. Supers only over there.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
No need to nerd out yet...You won't be starting until after July at the earliest. Learn how to surf and dust off the golf clubs. And Navy guys can't select Japan anymore, as of about two weeks ago. Supers only over there.

When did 195 switch over?