• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Selected for SNA

Highlander51

I'll fly away O glory
Yesterday I got the news that I was selected to be a SNA after completing TBS. Y'all have helped immensely to get that package across the finish line, obviously there's still a long way to go to getting those wings of gold but thank you for your help thus far and Semper Fidelis.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Yesterday I got the news that I was selected to be a SNA after completing TBS. Y'all have helped immensely to get that package across the finish line, obviously there's still a long way to go to getting those wings of gold but thank you for your help thus far and Semper Fidelis.
Good luck! Enjoy Plopters.

PMPT

stay in shape. the flight schedule can make it very challenging to get your PT in, but keep it up. There are far too many unacceptably chubby guys with wings around.

Highlander51

I'll fly away O glory
stay in shape. the flight schedule can make it very challenging to get your PT in, but keep it up. There are far too many unacceptably chubby guys with wings around.
Fortunately I've never had any issues with weight, I've never been above 190 at 6'0". I'm assuming there's gyms with free weights at NAS Pensacola/Whiting Field etc?

PMPT

Fortunately I've never had any issues with weight, I've never been above 190 at 6'0". I'm assuming there's gyms with free weights at NAS Pensacola/Whiting Field etc?

yep. decent gyms. the whiting running trail is pretty cool too. you're pretty much running through the approach path of one of the runways.