• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Second Chance

crt91

I am about to take the ASTB for my second time, my first score was 48, 4/3/3. Not too great, but since have found awesome resources (including this one) that I feel have greatly helped me prepare for my second shot at the test. My question is about the adaptive aspect of the test. Does it catalogue my first test and continue adapting, or is it completely new as if I hadn't taken the test once already?

Thanks in advance!

Swanee

Cereal Killer
pilot
None
Contributor
I am about to take the ASTB for my second time, my first score was 48, 4/3/3. Not too great, but since have found awesome resources (including this one) that I feel have greatly helped me prepare for my second shot at the test. My question is about the adaptive aspect of the test. Does it catalogue my first test and continue adapting, or is it completely new as if I hadn't taken the test once already?

Thanks in advance!

Dude. You need to recalibrate your "not too great" meter. Those are bad scores.

crt91

Thanks for the wake-up calls, I managed a qualifying score of 51 6/7/6 and I'm hoping with my prior service I'll be lucky enough to earn a spot!

crt91

I appreciate the insight. Considering my last score, which was relatively abysmal, I'm just happy I made a qualifying score.