• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Searching for T6B Cockpit Diagram Poster online...

raddie

I can't seem to find a place online that sells the T6B cockpit diagram. All I can find on various sites is the T6A - anyone have a link or suggestion?

TF7325

pilot
Contributor
I can't seem to find a place online that sells the T6B cockpit diagram. All I can find on various sites is the T6A - anyone have a link or suggestion?
You can get one from the Office Depot in pace for around ~$50-$60. Other SNAs sell them/ give them away quite frequently in the Facebook groups.

flgator92

None
What TF7325 said is 100 percent accurate. I'd also point out that the T-6A posters are probably all over the internet because it has been the USAF primary training system for a long time (and the Navy SNFO training system as well). The Air Force has only recently come to embrace the Bravo. However, the switchology in both models is the same. The avionics are different, but you're using the cockpit poster, ultimately, as a procedural trainer in various checklists, so the DEFOG switch and GEAR handle, for instance, don't change their location between the Alpha and the Bravo, so it's probably fine to use for checklist repetition and proficiency.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Try downloading this (T-6B cockpit pdf), then have it printed at Staples, or Office Depot.

Or go to Zazzle, order it and have it shipped to you.

Last edited:
Curiosity question, from someone outside the aviation community (just an aviation enthusiast): How are student pilots trained on all of the cockpit gauges, switches? Do they read training material on their own first, then have classroom instruction where an instructor goes over everything in detail?

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Curiosity question, from someone outside the aviation community (just an aviation enthusiast): How are student pilots trained on all of the cockpit gauges, switches? Do they read training material on their own first, then have classroom instruction where an instructor goes over everything in detail?
Yes, Classroom training, computer based training (CBTs), self study (NATOPS, Flight Training Instruction), cockpit familiarizations, and simulator time. Some switches, gauges and dials are used more frequently. Other's not so much. In addition to all the training on how to use the switches, dials, and knobs, we have a pocket checklist reference that tells the user where the appropriate circuit breakers are located.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Some switches, gauges and dials are used more frequently.

And in some cases, after flying the aircraft for many years and several thousand hours, you still have no idea what that switch does. Or, you know exactly what it's supposed to do, but it never actually does it except in the simulator. I'm looking at you, IFF interrogator switch.