• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Searching for professional interview

staff03

I am currently putting the finishing touches on my application for SNA/NFO for the upcoming, hopefully, January OCS boards. I think that I have a strong application, but I feel that it would be much stronger with a professional interview from a current or former Naval aviator or flight officer. I feel that I would greatly benefit from a conversation with a Naval officer and was wondering if there are any in the Dallas, TX area? I am also not opposed to driving to meet someone.
Just respond to this post or PM me and I will be more than happy to answer any questions about my application and set something up. Thanks

Terminator

Google the phone directory for NASJRB Fort Worth and see if you can get a hold of the VR-59 or VR-46 CO or XO. They're Reserve squadrons, so you might want to call ahead and see if they're in. Last time I checked, both COs were drilling Commanders. Good luck.