• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin

just curious- does anyone know where i can find a table of the performance on the individual events with their corresponding score out of 100? thanks.

kevin

thanks, but isnt there a corresponding score to the outstanding high, etc. like 100 and then subtract 10 for each category or am i just on crack?

tdunn

I know what you are referring to. I have it at home. I'll get it for you tonight. By the way, sorry about not fully answering your question. I should have read it more thoroughly the first go round. (lack of attention to detail...this could be a problem.) :)

kevin

dammit tdunn!!!! that was the last straw. God the nerve of some people...what the hell is wrong with you!!!??!! seriously, though, thanks in advance if you can find that.

submariner8

I think this is what you are looking for, I found the link from the BUPERS webpage:

http://www.mwr.navy.mil/mwrprgms/prttesttab.pdf

It includes the breakdown with the new age groups that is currently used.

04Hopeful

EA3 -> IS3 -> Intel O1(hopefully)
This may seem as an obvious question but I am asking it for my own peace of mind. Looking at the link that was mentioned by submariner8 is this really the chart that the Navy goes by for the PRT on your application? and if so what score for the run is considered competitive?

NavyWannabe

Another thread about Pre OCS PRTs note that the Navy expects you to achieve a Good Low Scoring as a minimum on all three parts of the exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.