• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Score Help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

UVAFighter

Took the ASTB today for the Marines, after which my OSO called me and told me I passed and got a 9, and an 8. What sections are these on? And, is that good? Either way, I'm on my way to get my flight physical on Tuesday. WOOHOOO!!!

jrklr

those scores are almost as good as they get. a 9 is the highest possible. the sections are probably the AQR (kind of an overall general score taken from all sections) and the Pilot Applitude Rating (or maybe the NFO one if that's what your applying for) which is taken from the spatial, mechanical, and aviation/nautical sections.

UVAFighter

Thanks guys. Haven't posted much but I read almost everything that was written on these forums and studied the Marine Study Guide, so I have you to thank for my score...

Spin

SNA in Meridian
UVAFighter ... congrats ...... as was said that's just about as good as you can get. Those are probably your PFAR and FOFAR (pilot and nav scores).

Peace,

-Spin

Status
Not open for further replies.