• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Scholarship paperwork

Ecureuil444

Habitual Waster of Time
Does anybody remember how long it took to get the paperwork in the mail after hearing about their scholarship? I got one (marine option) from the early board in October and all I've received so far is a phone call saying congrats. :confused:

chrisco133

Yea I got the call saying congrats and received the paperwork about 2 weeks later. Id try calling Pensacola to make sure they didnt forget something. Anyway, congrats!

Ecureuil444

Habitual Waster of Time
I thought it was taking kind of a long time. Thanks for the info, I'll get in touch with someone.

Ecureuil444

Habitual Waster of Time
In case anyone was wondering, I found out today that the reason early board (marine) recipients don't get a letter right away is because they wait for the regular board in the spring to conclude so they can send everything out at once. On the Navy side things happen a little quicker because of the frequency with which the boards convene.