• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rumor - Navy Re-writing ASTB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bvonstein

Just curious if anybody else had heard that the ASTB test is being re-written. I heard it from a fellow student who said they had him take the current ASTB and the re-write back to back, like a test-case. Scores didn't count. Anyways, just thought I would spread the rumor.

petescheu

I can confirm that. When I was down at API that was part of my stash job- we had to edit questions that other people had written. It's probably not going to be actually in circulation for awhile longer (ie years) so I wouldn't worry too much about it. I actually think that people stress out way too much about the ASTB... that's like a ton of all the message traffic I see on this website. Half of the people I knew went in and took it and had no idea that's what it was or that it had anything to do with getting a pilot slot, and did just fine. It's really not that big a deal so long as you have some base in physics...

hornetframer

Rhino WSO
None
Crowbar, You go to JU or UNF??? because some LTs from P-cola just came here to administer the new ASTB. Personally I did not take the new tests. I am happy with my current ASTB scores.

TNWhiskey

2ndLt Charlie Co TBS
I'm not surprised that its been rewritten...I had good all around grades and good SAT's and scored 6's and 7's before seeing all the gouge and essentially the actual form on here...No wonder there's so many people with 9's across the board...you're not taking the test you're filling it in.

Warlord

SNA Hopeful
why the hell do they need an ASTB??? they're not letting anyone in anymore unless you're god anyway, and you can tell when you see god.

Status
Not open for further replies.