• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ROTC to NFO..

amzmcknight

I am currently a Midshipman 2/c in a ROTC unit. I want to go the NFO route but have no idea what to expect or what the training requires. I have searched and searched online and no luck. ROTC is very vauge these days and I was wondering if anyone had any helpful information or websites I could look at.

robav8r

None
Contributor
Great place for Mr. McKnight to start . . . . .
You mean Ms. McKnight, right BzB ??? :)

And to the OP - seriously? "I want to go the NFO route but have no idea what to expect or what the training requires."
Nothing found on the internets, library, bookstore, recruiter, family, friends? Oh yeah, and what KBay said . . . . . .

Renegade One

None
I am currently a Midshipman 2/c in a ROTC unit. I want to go the NFO route but have no idea what to expect or what the training requires.
So, no NFOs on your ROTC Staff or at the local Recruiting Office, or anywhere else in your area? Just a thought for places to maybe look/ask.