• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rotary Sargasm

taxi1

pilot
As a mountain rescue kind of guy, I enjoy shows like these. Along with dealing with happy customers, the shows have a ton of cool helicoptering in them too. Looks like sporty flying.

The older series has them flying the Alouette, which looks like it was a lot of fun to fly. Again, lots of rotaring around.

Notanaviator

Contributor
Check out The Horn on Netflix- follows the Air Zermatt folks. Really cool place, and after visiting a few years back I would definitely put the Matterhorn in the category with Macchu Picchu (apparently- thats still on the list) of places where photos don’t do it justice. Really cool flying.

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
I have a maybe one hour fooling around in an Alouette in the mountains (Montana) and from my limited perspective it is an amazing high altitude helicopter but that thing drinks fuel at a shocking pace!