• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Rooms Available in P-Cola

ACarrigg1

We have three rooms opening up in early December. It is a nice two story house in a new subdivision with 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, large living room and kitchen, privacy fenced backyard and a two car garage. It is located 15 minutes from the front gate of NAS Pensacola and 25 minutes from NAS Whiting. Rent is a great deal, 300 per person/month. If anyone is interested, send me an email.

FlyFastNow

Blonde
pilot
Hi... I have a bedroom available in a 3/2 house off the back gate with 2 SNAs available 1 January. Rent is $383 + a third of the utilities. We're only 10 minutes from the API building and we're fun to live with! Email me w/questions at aschollmb@aol.com

yecats99

Interested

I'm looking for a place in P-cola. Give me a call or send me an email.... (863) 610-2243 or yecats99@hotmail.com
I might not be around much, but I can afford the pay. I'm an OCS hopeful for June, and am working and waiting to hear back.

Stacey