• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Roommate Wanted!

3GAF

I'm headed to Whiting NAS for UPT on 1 April. I'll be in the area for at least 6 months before beginning UPT (probably longer) and so am considering living in downtown Pensacola at least through API--making the commute to Whiting everyday--before moving to Milton for primary. I figure being in stumbling distance of the downtown bars will make the hour commute bearable.

Anyway, hoping to split a place with one or more officers stationed at either Whiting or Pensacola. If you're at Whiting, it'd be great to carpool. If at Pensacola, well, you'll be able to enjoy the 15 minute commute.

No place yet rented, but I have my eyes on a few properties (2, 3, or 4 bedroom) near Palafox Street. Looking to set up a nice place to chill within walking distance of some sweet bars and the water.

Shoot me a PM to discuss in more detail.