• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RIOT Trainer

HueyCobra8151

pilot
I am trying to help a friend get a RIOT trainer that will work with 64 bit Windows 7. Anyone have one that works? I can't find anything online.

eas7888

Looking forward to some P-8 action
pilot
Contributor
Consider changing the properties to run in compatibility mode for Windows XP.

HueyCobra8151

pilot
The only one I have even been able to find online is the Bryan Weatherup one which is version 4.4 and is 32 bit. CNATRA used to have a 64 bit version that was available for download, but I can't find it anywhere on their site now.

SynixMan

HKG Based Artificial Excrement Pilot
pilot
Contributor
You gotta run it in compatibility mode. It's an option in the file preferences.

Shapes

None
I am trying to help a friend get a RIOT trainer that will work with 64 bit Windows 7. Anyone have one that works? I can't find anything online.
I saw the RIOT trainer post and I couldn't help but think of one of our new guys...RIOT= Reverse Into Oncoming Traffic

LewDawg14

I was not able to install the Riot Trainer 4.4 off the Bryan Weatherup website even after changing the compatibility modes. I still get the error message saying the program is not compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows. Were you able to get yours installed? Or did you find any other options?

LewDawg14

I think Riot 6 is what they have in the CAI lab. I talked to the TIMS support people today and they are going to see if there is a way to make it available. Hopefully that works out. If not, were you able to find it elsewhere on the internet? The links I have found so far are all expired. Thanks!I appreciate the help :)

revan1013

Death by Snoo Snoo
pilot
Sorry man it's been so long since I've used it (Primary), that I don't know any current links. If anyone knows, it'd probably be the TIMS guys, or the sim instructors.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
I think I have it on a cd somwhere (the beta 6 version is on there as well). I just started planning phase of NFO primary instruments at -10. PM me your addy if you'd like a copy sent (and you think the USPS won't lose it).

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I think I have it on a cd somwhere (the beta 6 version is on there as well). I just started planning phase of NFO primary instruments at -10. PM me your addy if you'd like a copy sent (and you think the USPS won't lose it).

Can't you just email the file? I'm actually looking to get a copy of RIOT as well. Something that works on XP is fine, but if someone has a Win7 friendly version (which seems to be an issue), I'll take that, too.