• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Retake completed

Hadoukei

Hey guys my last post was a bit morbid with me getting a 23 2/3/4 but I did the retake today and got a 51 6/7/7. TLDR: Kyle’s gouge helped a ton and also getting more private pilot lessons helped as well, pretty much using the resources here at air warriors saved my life. My question is my score on top of getting my PPL, 3.72 gpa, being a prior Marine and current naval reservist and other applicable experiences getting me a good shot at picking up SNA? I was also early promote for this counseling session.

I appreciate you all

AllYourBass

I'm okay with the events unfolding currently
pilot
My question is my score on top of getting my PPL, 3.72 gpa, being a prior Marine and current naval reservist and other applicable experiences getting me a good shot at picking up SNA? I was also early promote for this counseling session.

I appreciate you all

Probably. That score isn't bad, and your GPA is really good. Not to mention your service and the other experience stuff (without digging into your profile to determine what that is). Your recruiter may have a better answer.

exNavyOffRec

Hey guys my last post was a bit morbid with me getting a 23 2/3/4 but I did the retake today and got a 51 6/7/7. TLDR: Kyle’s gouge helped a ton and also getting more private pilot lessons helped as well, pretty much using the resources here at air warriors saved my life. My question is my score on top of getting my PPL, 3.72 gpa, being a prior Marine and current naval reservist and other applicable experiences getting me a good shot at picking up SNA? I was also early promote for this counseling session.

I appreciate you all
you will have a good shot with a 7 for PFAR

villo0692

a bunch of people got picked when I got picked in the May board with that exact score, so....I'd say you have a good chance

Hadoukei

I appreciate you all
First score was a 39 not 23 haha