• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Resume

maxlife

The recruiter supplied check list I have lists a resume, did anyone submit one with their package? Seems like a good idea as the app. does not let you cover everything you might have accomplished. Thanks, working my way through it one piece of paper at a time. Also anyone get pro'rec or final select lately? What are your stats?

fighterpfeif

luckechance said:
and what % get jets?

What % do? :D

Seriously, I am not asking.

I didn't send in a printed out resume of my own, the one that I hand to civilian employers. Just filled out all of the paperwork that was handed to me as quickly as possible and with as much information as possible. The Application for Commission should be the "resume" you use, if you have extra things to put down, put them on the second to last page in the app.

Got Pro' rec (SNA only choice) on April 7, waiting for Final Select.

Stats:

B.S. Flight Operations and Aviation Management University of Dubuque, 3.77 GPA

ASTB 57/7/8/8

Commercial ASEL, Instrument rating Airplane (CFI, CFII, Com. AMEL, and MEI by June '06) 310 TT

LOR: Employers, Coach, and Aviation chair (former army LTCol and helo pilot)

Extra: Civil Air Patrol (transport mission pilot, training for scanner and mission pilot, ES officer); lots of volunteer work; active with college groups.

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
luckechance said:
I can't resist:

and what % get jets?

Please resist. Not funny or on target

If you have a resume, send it in. If you don't, no big deal.