• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reservist Marine to Marine Corps Pilot???

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarhead7242

I am a LCpl currently in the Marine Reserve, I am also a college student at San Diego State. I want to know the correct path that I should follow to become a Marine Pilot. I have heard of several different ways of earning a commission and only one way of getting a guaranteed a aviation spot and flight training. This is through the PLC(Platoon Leader's Course)program.

My questions are:
1. Are there any pilots out there that have taken this route or know of any one who has taken this route?
2. What other options do I have and who should I talk to in order to discuss my options?
3. Where can I get material to study for any qualifying tests that I might have to take?
4. What are some of the minimul requirements that I need to have physically and mentally(test score wise)to be qualified?
5. If I am commissioned will I have to keep my primary MOS?

Status
Not open for further replies.