• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RESERVIST dropping OCS package help?

FleetR

I have been at it now for a while (Pilot/NFO/Intel), but apparently some instruction does not allow an OR to help a reservist create and submit his package. We are supposed to use our Career Counselors but just get ran around until we are back to submitting it without any help. I believe I am the Skipper's first OCS app so he is also learning along with me. Since the Navy is not helping me I have to fly it solo, which has been fine until now. Im stuck with requesting an Age Waiver from the Community Manager and I have no idea how to structure that request and send it to Millington. Additionally I have different checklists and requirements that say do different things... Does anyone have a for sure list of exactly what needs done and put together?

I do have my
ASTB Scores
Evals
PRIMS Printout
Awards (JCOM/JSAM/MUC)
Birth Cert
Anthro Measurements
DD214 (from Active Duty)
Report of Medical Exam DD2808
Report of Medical History DD2807/1
EKG
Color Vision
Depth Perception
HIV

I apologize if this topic is already covered, but I feel like I may be a special case.
Thanks, -Fleet

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Your best bet would be to contact Mr. Ted Williams (ted.m.williams@navy.mil) at NRC. He's the fleet processor and can help get you where you need to go.

Also, remove SWO as your fourth choice, since it won't be processed or even reviewed unless it's your first or second choice. For Intel, don't bother having it as your third choice as well.