• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve to Active

Nathant09

I just got my Conditional Release form approve. I've been getting the run around from a few recruiters who don't know what to do with it. I was also told from one reserve recruiter that the navy is not accepting prior service. The next day after speaking with the reserve recruiter, an active duty recruiter said he could help me but it could take up to a year.

I'm a reservist wanting to go active. I've been in the reserves for a little over a year. My command signed off on my conditional release and it was approved.

Do anyone know about this process. Is it true the navy is not accepting prior service. Any information is helpful.

exNavyOffRec

Your post is lacking vital info.

reserve enlisted to active enlisted?
reserve officer to active officer?
reserve enlisted to active officer?

all those have different scenarios.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
As I mentioned in the other thread (about endorsements), you need to find "the list" of approved Rates that can transition. That's your quickest route. Otherwise, you'll have to go with a recruiter, who may or may not have quotas for your particular Rating. I don't have access to the Private Navy Reserve site at the moment, but I think it's there. It's also on the PERS site in the Reserve section, but you'll have to do some digging.

ETA: I know this isn't exactly what you're looking for, but here's the FTS side page: http://www.public.navy.mil/BUPERS-NPC/CAREER/RESERVEPERSONNELMGMT/ENLISTED/Pages/FTSEnlisted.aspx