• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve Squadrons

lost_in_asia

I am trying to find out where some of the reserve squadrons are located.

I am currently in NIOBC in Virginia Beach and since I have an aviation background, I would ultimately like to try to get a billet with one of the reserve squadrons. If there are any here at NAS Oceana, I would like to try to start knocking on doors while I am here to try to get a foot in the door.

wiseguy04

The Dude abides....
pilot
VR-56 is in Oceana. It's #1 on my "desirable billet" list as well, once I make that transition to SELRES.

Not sure how tough it is to get into that squadron, though. It may be one of those assignments where one has to "know people"...

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm a little confused by your bio. Are you asking to try and fly for the squadron or to dominate some information? If the latter, VR isn't going to be the answer. I'm not sure if VFC has intel billets or not, so you'd want to go talk to them.

If you're talking flying, then disregard. You'd just need to start networking and rushing the squadron.