• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve (POMI) Healthcare Admin Officer

Becks

Becks
So a good friend of mine came to me asking about whether the reserves had Plans, Ops and Medical Intelligence Officers and if so what the path was for recruiting. Being that I'm an 1835 intel bubba I didn't have the slightest idea as what I should tell him. A quick google-fu shows that POMI appears to be a subset of Healthcare Admin, seen here.

Anyone know about this field and pipeline?

exNavyOffRec

So a good friend of mine came to me asking about whether the reserves had Plans, Ops and Medical Intelligence Officers and if so what the path was for recruiting. Being that I'm an 1835 intel bubba I didn't have the slightest idea as what I should tell him. A quick google-fu shows that POMI appears to be a subset of Healthcare Admin, seen here.

Anyone know about this field and pipeline?

Have them contact a reserve recruiter about being a HCA officer not sure of the reserve needs for them, in fact can't remember hearing about reserve HCA's

PenguinGal

Can Do!
Contributor
Reserve HCAs exist. I know one DCO and another who just got off AD and affiliated with a NOSC. It is a very, very tiny community though.