• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reserve AMDO

David850

Please delete if not allowed

I put in a packet a few weeks ago for the Navy reserve AMDO board. I was told the board was April 23 or around that date,, recruiter never gave me an exact date. I was told he successfully submitted it though.

I noticed the latest board was in March, which I'm assuming was for active duty?

I'm sweating bullets though because I see how many people are on their 3rd or 4th attempt. My recruiter said that apparently they are at capacity for AMDOs which didn't make sense to me because they haven't even had the board yet, but I guess from selectees from the last board, with Covid and everything going on. So is it even possible to get selected if they already have their numbers? What's the purpose for holding the board if that's the case?

I had to do 2 interviews both were with CAPTs and I did really well. The recruiter said he wouldn't even send my packet if I didn't score a 9/10 because I wouldn't get selected unless I had a 9/10 or higher on the interviews. I feel my packet is strong with my background, but just curious if anyone had any information about the AMDO reserve board coming up and about how they already have their numbers if I should just automatically assume no one will get selected.