• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Research for school

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soks

Hello,

I'm a student at DePaul University in Chicago and I'm currently taking a class on Bio-terror and Communication. The final project for this class involves a research that requires some primary sources (in my case possible interviews) and a sample survey of a specific demographic (USMC for now...).

So now... here's what I'm asking for. If you have time (really wouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes) to fill out a survey, or if you have even more time (possible do an interview) I would love it if you can please email me at soks86@gmail.com. HOWEVER there are REQUIREMENTS, and I understand this forum might not be the place to look for them but it's a good start I hope. I need only VETERANS of middle eastern conflicts (desert storm, kuwait, iraq, afghanistan, etc) who are either enlisted or commissioned.

The survey consists of questions about your exposure to NBCW's (is that a valid acronym for Nuclear, Biological, and Chemical Weapons?) and your training relating to NBCW's. If you or someone you know (and I can contact) is in any 57xx MOS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pass on any contact info you might have, it would be VERY helpful. Also if you know any Marines that conducted any sort of NBC training that would be of great help too.

Anyways, please help me out here if you can and all surveys and interviews can be anonymous if you want. (surveys will most likely be anonymous either way)

Thank you for your time.

Soks

Also,

If anyone knows where I can get my hand on some documents or books about NBC training (other than the NBCD T&R) that would help out a lot. I really am looking for an idea of what training standards are so I can compare and contrast them with battlefield experiences as well as some other things... yeah.

Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.