• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Requesting mentorship-active duty Navy RPh

navyrph

Hello all. Very useful blogs to help all new candidates to join DoD. My application went to the board (June). I do have few questions and would appreciate some responses. 1. How long it will take for me to find out if I get picked or not by the board (applied as RPh)? 2. if I get selected; how long do I have to be prepared for the ODS? 3. Is it difficult to pass? What part or the physical/swimming tests should I emphasis on? I would like to connect with someone who can guide and help me to be prepare for this upcoming life changing endeavor of mine. I do have few other questions related active duty as well as regarding my assigned posts. Thank you all.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all. Very useful blogs to help all new candidates to join DoD. My application went to the board (June). I do have few questions and would appreciate some responses. 1. How long it will take for me to find out if I get picked or not by the board (applied as RPh)? 2. if I get selected; how long do I have to be prepared for the ODS? 3. Is it difficult to pass? What part or the physical/swimming tests should I emphasis on? I would like to connect with someone who can guide and help me to be prepare for this upcoming life changing endeavor of mine. I do have few other questions related active duty as well as regarding my assigned posts. Thank you all.

Pharmacy is an extremely small program and your best point of contact may be your officer recruiter.

There’s decent info on this page about ODS as well as the official ODS website.

Lots of information at your disposal.

navyrph

gGuru Thank you so much for your response. These hyperlinks are very helpful. I am trying to connect with someone how has done the PRT/ODS recently to help me prepare with any potential obstacles. My recruiter always comforting me saying that I will be fine but I really wanted to be prepare to fulfill the most important goals of my life as well as my families expectations. I highly appreciated you. Take care.