• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reputation pts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
You can go to your User Control Panel, and it will show you the latest (good/bad) reputation points that you have recieved. And the post you recieved them on.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Reputation System Answered

Ok, let me answer the reputation defaults set on this forum, I have not altered the basic setup. Your User Control Panel will show you the last 25 reputation points you received or lost, and the post it pertained to. Also, no one can hide their reputation.

The starting, default repuation is 10.

Reputation ladder:
-100 "infamous around these parts"
-50 "can only hope to improve"
-10 "has a little shameless behaviour in the past"
0 "is an unknown quantity at this point"
10 "is on a distinguished road"
50 "will become famous soon enough"
150 "has a spectacular aura about"
250 "is a jewel in the rough"
350 "is just really nice"
450 "is a beacon of light"
550 "is a name known to all"
650 "is a splendid one to behold"
1000 "has much to be proud of"
1500 "has a brilliant future"
2000 "has a reputation beyond repute"
undefined "is off the scale"​

Reputation Power: How many reputation points does a user give or take with a click?
Admin = 15 reputation points per hit.
Registration Date Factor: For every 365 days, users gain 1 point of reputation altering power.
Post Count Factor: For every 100 posts, users gain 1 point of reputation altering power.
Reputation Point Factor: For every 50 points of reputation, users gain 1 point of reputation altering power.​

Other items.

Minimum Reputation Count: User must have 10 points reputation before their reputation hits count on others.
Minimum Post Count: User must have 50 posts before his reputation hits count on others.
Daily Reputation Clicks Limit: A user can only give 10 reputation clicks in a 24 hour period.
Reputation User Spread: A user must give reputation to 20 other users before they can hit the same person twice.​

skidkid

CAS Czar
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
As long as no one breaks out a million sided dice when talking about reputaion points

Kycntryboy

pilot
On a couple of mine their is nothing written I just didn't know if there was a distinguishing way to tell if it was positive or negative, in my User CP.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Yeah, ppl not writing sucks, wish there was a way to make them put a comment...

Green is positive, Red is negative, and the gray is indicating that they don't meet the requirements to give or take reputation from you (ie, brand new user, or they have a rep lower than 10)...

What?!?! I can't use a million sided die?

TargetInSight

I may be dumb, or this feature may be turned off...

I can't find the section in the Control Panel where you see your reputation, and the posts that affected it!

(yes I am logged in, etc) Any ideas?

see if this shows up anywhere

Yeah Slammer(thanks), your message showed up when I clicked my own rep button on the left side. Is that what all the fuss is about or is there a larger display on the CP?

Status
Not open for further replies.