• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Reports of Downed USAF Aircraft Afghanistan

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Anybody have any credible information regarding this event/comments, especially regarding any crew members?
Not for the likes of you even if I did. And just what prompted you to come to a military aviation forum and ask, eh?

BrandonJLawson

Not for the likes of you even if I did. And just what prompted you to come to a military aviation forum and ask, eh?
Don't get me wrong, I did not mean any harm with this question. I suppose I mistook the intent of this forum assuming it was safe for open discussion, especially in the current news section; I was just curious to know if the crew was safe, no specifics about their personal identities.

Regardless, I understand the concern and feel bad for posting in this thread thread anyway. Is it possible for you (or anybody with the power) to delete the thread and I will refrain from posting in the current news section in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.