• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter

sbfighter

Should I get in contact with a recruiter to discuss BDCP in my hometown or in the town where I go to college? I spend 3 months at home (this summer) and the remaining 9 here... so presumably here... but yeah, any advice?

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Should I get in contact with a recruiter to discuss BDCP in my hometown or in the town where I go to college? I spend 3 months at home (this summer) and the remaining 9 here... so presumably here... but yeah, any advice?

I went through the recruiter nearest where I went to college. All the way from first contact, to swearing in.

MasterBates

I used the recruiter in Boston (near home) vice the one in Detroit (near school).

I went from 1st contact to sworn in for BDCP in 4 months or so, but that was a long time ago.

As an added bonus, I got Boston BAH/COLA vice Detroit for the time I was on BDCP. Most excellent.

SWCS242

SWO in-training
Figure out which area has a higher Bah and go there!!
I didn't realize this before I got into BDCP, but the Bah for my college town is like 500 bucks and the Bah for my hometown is almost 900.

flopper

I used the recruiter in Boston (near home) vice the one in Detroit (near school).

I went from 1st contact to sworn in for BDCP in 4 months or so, but that was a long time ago.

As an added bonus, I got Boston BAH/COLA vice Detroit for the time I was on BDCP. Most excellent.

I concur, go with the higher BAH/CCOLA area