• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

recruiter question

Status
Not open for further replies.

spidrwmn

My recruiter is leaving and I am being assigned a new one. Has anyone had this happen to them? I haven't gotten very far in my app. process ( I'm taking the test in two weeks),so I am hoping it won't effect anything too much. Any comments, concerns, advice? Thanks!

- spider

brian-75

Hi spidrwmn,

I had the same thing happen to me. The Lt. I was first contacted by left the service just as I got started and he was replaced by the CDR for recruiting in New Mexico and Arizona (Go Diamondbacks!). I did not have any problems and in fact I was more happy with the change. I guess all I would say is to recommunicate your goals, desires, and any questions you told to the first recruiter to the replacement and you should be fine. Good luck with your exam, it is not too hard , just prep a little for mechanical and spatial (with some math as well) and you should do fine.

Dave Shutter

spidrwmn...this happened to me as well, fortunately for me my app was all done having just finished my PRT. In fact we were walking to the parking to after I finished my run and he (a LT.) said he would now be in charge of the enlisted division. I got an E-mail later giving me the name and adress of my new guy, a Senior Chief. If your in the middle of the process or begining the new guy will just go the first page in you app. folder and look at the checklist for what you've gotten done and take it from there. Remember were talking about 8-10 years here so ask questions, talk to someone from the community your interested in and be up front and firm with what you want and what you don't want. Every one comes in asking for the dream slots, the challening part of their job is to get people to take the others. Make an educated decision because when you report to a military base for duty for the very first time your going to have enough surprises.

(OC) Shutter SNA, OCS Oct. 27

...also known in his former life as...

SPC4 Shutter, MOS 19K M1-A1 Armor crewman. B TRP 1/1 Cav SQDN, 1st Armored Division, Budingen, Germany.

Status
Not open for further replies.