• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Recruiter Embellishment??

Status
Not open for further replies.

hwood

Hey everyone,
I'm set to depart for OCS this Thursday and have but one final question? In a CD-ROM given to me by my recruiter on NFO's one of the people in it says that there..."is no difference between the NFO and the NA". Not to sound ignorant of course besides actually flying the plane, is this true? I am doing everything in my power to get the SNFO to SNA change and am optimistic that if I don't by the time I graduate OCS that I'll do excellent enough to switch after API. If there is anyone out there with some inside NFO information Please let me know. Thanks....j.d.

Steven Ruiz

hwood,

Good luck! Hold tight and be sure to let us know some of your experiences when you get a chance. Damn, i cant wait......till it is my turn to go.

Take care,

Steven

EODDave

The pastures are greener!
pilot
Super Moderator
hwood,

Is there a difference between the driver of a car and a passenger? Sounds like a little propaganda in that cd. On your change from nfo to na, did you pass the astb for pilot? If you need info about switching, then talk to CDR Scorby. He is the aviation officer community manager and is the one that would sign off on your conversion. You can get his number from www.bupers.navy.mil and then click on the officer community managers and look for aviation.

Best of luck to you,

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.