• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Receiving Official Orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthomps1

I was accepted into OCS as an SNA 12 months ago. A letter arrived with my date of Oct. 4th. Now that I only have a month and a half to go before OCS, I am expecting my Official Orders to arrive in the mail... Anybody have any idea when I can expect to receive them? Thanks!

submariner8

I am in your Oct 4th class, and I asked the same question at a DEP meeting this week at my recruiting office. I was told the orders come into the recruiter, and they will get them to me as soon as they do. As far as a time frame, they basically said it should be soon, but didn't give me a definitive date.

Of course when I was accepted to the sub-nupoc program in May, I received orders to report to Naval Recruiting District St. Louis, so that may be why my new orders would be going there.

Chuck

tali264

hey guys, hehehe, I asked my recruiter the same thing yesterday. I guess we're all a little impatient
tongue_125.gif
He said to expect them in mid September.

jlinscott

I have talked with the admin staff at my recruiting office and he said that orders will not show up at the recruiting office until 4 weeks prior to your ship date.

AZSkegee

Hey, maybe you guys should try looking at your orders on the bupers website. Im not sure if your in the Pers system or anything yet, but it doesnt hurt to check. (I have never such a big fuss over Naval Messages-thats what your order is by the way) Well good luck with OCS and hope you get your orders soon. see you in the fleet.

submariner8

BUPERS is a different story in it's own. I have been trying to get access for several months now, and I finally found out yesterday that I won't be in the system until a few weeks after I finish OCS. The helpdesk lady tried to explain to me why I can't have access now using a bunch of military mumbo jumbo that I didn't understand, but at least I know when I'll have access. I here there is a lot of great info there.

Status
Not open for further replies.