• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

RC to AC or TAR

Bravos1871

Hello!

Reserve Supply Corps O and wondering if anyone has any insight on going from RC to AC or TAR and what I should be aiming for in terms of board applications, etc. thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello!

Reserve Supply Corps O and wondering if anyone has any insight on going from RC to AC or TAR and what I should be aiming for in terms of board applications, etc. thanks!

There’s an entire MyNavy HR link on TAR redesignation:

RC to AC is a process called indefinite recall. You would need to contact the AC Supply Corps OCM to see if there are any quotas or future boards.

Bravos1871

There’s an entire MyNavy HR link on TAR redesignation:

RC to AC is a process called indefinite recall. You would need to contact the AC Supply Corps OCM to see if there are any quotas or future boards.
Thanks for this! Any insight on how hard it is to get selected? I know it depends on needs, etc., but curious to see just how hard it is to get selected from RC to TAR or AC