• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Randolph AFB Housing

JayManC

Anyone out there know the living situation at Randolph these days, supposed to report on the 23rd for E6/P3 NAV and would prefer not to live in the "dorms" as the AF calls it. I've heard they won't approve BAH unless they're at 90~95% occupancy. I'm Hoping someone local could shed some light on the current status. Also could anyone familiar with the area possibly recommend some choice areas to live. Thanks a bunch.

FSUMIDN

P-3 TACCO
I'm about to finish next month but as far as I know the recent arrivals haven't had problems getting out of living in the dorms. That said, I would wait till the request to live outside was approved before signing anything. Some popular places w/Navs seem to be, Retama Ranch and The Heritage, both on Pat Booker by I35 + Loop 1604. I heard some recent guys going to Heritage which is new and still has units under construction I think. I live in Retama Ranch with a bunch of other Navs so I can recommend it. You might want to look into a house if you can get some guys together. I've seen some guys w/nice houses for the time here.