• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions for a Recruiter/General info about the OCS pathway to fighters

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a university student in the junior year of my undergraduate degree and I want to pursue a career in naval aviation. From what I’ve been able to gather I understand that my best option from here is to obtain my commission through naval OCS. I have not spoken with a recruiter yet but plan to soon and I’m trying to gather a set of questions to ask when I meet with them the first time. What are some things I should ask about and how what should I expect from my first time sitting down with a recruiter and how should I approach it? Also, general information on the process and timeline of preparation to OCS to flight training and so on is welcome and appreciated, thanks!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
What are some things I should ask about and how what should I expect from my first time sitting down with a recruiter and how should I approach it? Also, general information on the process and timeline of preparation to OCS to flight training and so on is welcome and appreciated, thanks!

This literally answers your own question.

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Welcome to AW. We generally try to keep the number of "tell me the basics" threads to a minimum because it clogs up the boards. Start by reviewing the stickied threads, particularly in the flight training and OCS sections. They'll tell you all the basics. Then feel free to come back with any specific questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.