• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about online application form.

mike172

GO NAVY
Im just gonna go through and list the questions i have so here we go:

1) says to apply junior year of highschool, well i am a junior, but it only wants to know if u graduate before 2006 i graduate 2007.

Ok so more of a statement i guess the question is when does this change, do i need to wait until the appropriate graduation year is there before i send it through.

2) For the SAT it only asks for the Math and Verbal. My SAt will be the new one with Verbal Math and Writing section. Will this be used for the scholarship?

3) Is it better or more advantagous to put down u want a tech degree, but than change it when u get to college to something u actually want or is it better to just stick to what you actually want than trying to decieve and gain points.

4) Says the first board is in August that would be before junior year how is that possible? << not really relavant just curious as to how that would work.

5) do i need to contact the school i am interested in going to for NROTC now or do i wait until im actually applying to colleges?

6) After i send in the online part, does someone call me to set up a meeting or something or do i need to go out and find the people i need to talk to?

6b) if i need to go find the right people how do i go about doing that?

7) Where do u write down extracuricular clubs say Chess club and FBLA?

Its late so i am going to go to bed. If i think of any other questions i will post them. Thanks for all replies in advance.

If i have somehow done something wrong in any respect, i apologize in advance

Thanks

Steve Wilkins

Teaching pigs to dance, one pig at a time.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Mike, you need to talk to someone who is initmately familair with the base of knowledge you're looking to tap into. I think there may be very few of us here, hence the lack of response. People genuinely want to help, but if they don't know the answers to your questions, they are very likely to simply not say anything. I personally don't know the answers to what you need. However, I will try to point you in the right direction to find them.

You can try this email: PNSC_NROTC.scholarship@navy.mil

or this phone number: 1-800-NAV-ROTC Ext 29381 / 29393 / 29563

Hope this works for you. If you get the answers to the questions you asked, please post what you find out.