• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Questions about Helo's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jryan

First of all, thank you to everyone who contributes information about the ASTB-E on the site, I got a 7/8/7 this morning and feel grateful for the study guides I found.
I've been wanting to learn more about the helicopter pilot lifestyle, but don't know anyone in the community, and haven't found anything in the threads. Can anyone tell me some poignant details you think a 23 y/o considering to commission might want to know? Specific topics I'm interested in are; how often do you fly, what's the community like, what kind of missions do you fly, what responsibilities do you have outside of piloting, and generally how do you enjoy it.
I suppose I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences on all of the different platforms, if you feel like sharing.
Thanks a lot, guys.
-Jack

Last edited:

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
First of all, thank you to everyone who contributes information about the ASTB-E on the site, I got a 7/8/7 this morning and feel grateful for the study guides I found.
I've been wanting to learn more about the helicopter pilot lifestyle, but don't know anyone in the community, and haven't found anything in the threads. Can anyone tell me some poignant details you think a 23 y/o considering to commission might want to know? Specific topics I'm interested in are; how often do you fly, what's the community like, what kind of missions do you fly, what responsibilities do you have outside of piloting, and generally how do you enjoy it.
I suppose I'd be interested in hearing about people's experiences on all of the different platforms, if you feel like sharing.
Thanks a lot, guys.
-Jack

All these questions can be searched around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.