• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question For USNA Parents & Blue & Gold Officers

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
So I've the opportunity to sit and talk with a young man who is interested in USNA and Naval Aviation. I know what to tell the kid about USNA and Aviation.

My dilemma here is that I have no idea where to start with the father. He's supportive of his son's goals, but has a few questions and concerns that I wouldn't know how to address as far as what he can do as a parent to help his son.

My question to parents is what concerns or questions did you have about USNA and the military for your kids.

My question to B&G Officers is how do you best alleviate parents concerns?

At present, I can't get specific with the fathers questions and concerns as I haven't sat down with them yet.

Thanks,
Bubba

wink

War Hoover NFO.
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Paging wink...
Present and accounted for!

Give me an example of some of his concerns or questions you think you can't handle and I will tell you how I have handled them in the past. I expect you are more capable of handling those concerns then you think, but I will give you another point of view.

TheBubba

I Can Has Leadership!
None
Thanks, wink.

I should speak with him within the next few days, and I'll be in touch if need be.

-Bubba