• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

GOUGE Question for NOBOGS/Blade Gate Survivors

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
Let me start off with acknowledging that I know things around Kingsville aren't that bad compared to the events I refer to in the title. I know that. But me and several other guys in my class have been stuck in the last couple of TR (what replaced FAM) events for... months now. Scheds says they're tracking and doing their best, and for reasons everybody who is here will know, I believe them.

My question for the people who got caught in the real slowdowns is this: how did you advance your skills or at least save your progress when you weren't completing events? I'm flying once a week and inching closer to a check... that I don't feel very good about. Two other guys in my situation earned their first pink sheets of flight school on this. I have the procedures cold but the monkey skills aren't getting there at this pace.

Answers I've already tried: trunks, practice sims, VR sleds, chairflying.

Answers I've been given otherwise: don't worry about it, shut up and color.

I have asked IPs about it but I think there are limits on what they are allowed to say in the IP role. Curious to know what people did when truly nobody was flying.