• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question for IP Officer/IPCM

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a very direct answer to the following question:

Is calculus and/or calculus based physics required to submit a candidates package?

This is in regard to IP, NOT SWO-IP

I would prefer a response directly from a current IP officer or an IW/IP Community Manager.

My skills from my prior enlisted service as well as my civilian career and degree directly align with the IP field. However due to a lack of a definitive and concrete answer to the aforementioned question, I may have no option other than IW. This would be a misuse of my skills as well as a disservice to the Navy, by being in the "wrong" career field.

I would like to thank you in advance for your contributions.

KBayDog

Here's a direct answer:

Before you come into this forum with a list of demands, do yourself (and us) a favor and fill out your profile.

phrogpilot73

This would be a misuse of my skills as well as a disservice to the Navy, by being in the "wrong" career field.
This statement puts the term "Seaman to Admiral" in a whole new vein. Apparently you know more than the leadership of the Navy, and know what the needs of the Navy are. You're sounding like a TED.

Thanks for playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.