• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Question about Studying for the Aviation Selection Test Battery

Flyboy12345

Is there anyway how I can study for the ASTB without just relying on the books? I've used the books before to study however, I find that after reviewing the books for so long it's more like answering questions from memory without learning the material. I was wondering if there are any online websites or apps to how to review for the Test and you can learn formulas or methods for studying and preparing for the test?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Is there anyway how I can study for the ASTB without just relying on the books? I've used the books before to study however, I find that after reviewing the books for so long it's more like answering questions from memory without learning the material. I was wondering if there are any online websites or apps to how to review for the Test and you can learn formulas or methods for studying and preparing for the test?

Similar to your last post, there’s a ton of information at your disposal on this forum. Search around, then come back with questions.

You’re likely to be helped more than 42% if you search for answers on your own.