• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Qualifying scores in Flight Training?

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Most everybody wants to fly jets, and understandably so. My question is this: does anybody know what the scores or percentiles, in regards to performance, are to qualify to fly jets? Helos? Cargo? Etc.

I've not begun OCS yet, but I prefer to have some tangible goals in mind (aside from 'be the best of the best of the best, sir') when I get to Flight School.

Thanks for any insight!

Treetop Flyer

pilot
Before you get clubbed to death, this question has been asked here about ten thousand times. The answer is that no one knows because no one will know how many (if any) jet spots will be available when you select. Even if someone quoted you the minimum NSS to select it wouldn't mean dick to you now. You need to do well.

BPeterson93

Soon to be Naval Aviator
Before you get clubbed to death, this question has been asked here about ten thousand times. The answer is that no one knows because no one will know how many (if any) jet spots will be available when you select. Even if someone quoted you the minimum NSS to select it wouldn't mean dick to you now. You need to do well.

Would this clubbing be akin to that of baby seal clubbing or the Miami Vice style?

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Damnit Tycho, I was gonna come do what AllYourBass does best and post some witty picture or .gif, but I tuned in too late.

UkjQhc5.gif