• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Quagmire does aerobatics....

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The reference was from South Park attacking Family Guy. I think both are really funny. To each there own. Anyone see the new Snuke episode?

Not as funny as I expected. I guess I was thinking they would really lay into Hillary (besides implying that some kind of murderous creature lives in her uterus - I already knew that much).

Brett

Lawman

None
It was nice to see them lay into 24 though, just because after as many seasons as its gone on the uniqueness of the show has become a big joke. I watched it at the gym and when Cartmen chimed in with that "The following takes place between recess and geography class" I nearly dropped a dumbell on my head. I would have enjoyed a lot more Hillary bashing but what Id rather see would be a whole show a'la giant duche vs turd sandwich between the democratic frontrunners Obama and Clinton.

PropStop

Kool-Aid free since 2001.
pilot
Contributor
(besides implying that some kind of murderous creature lives in her uterus - I already knew that much).

Curiously enough, this actually isn't true. I was watching this National Geographic the other day and they said that despite life's ability to flourish in even the most hostile environments, it has yet to take hold there.

They didn't explain where Chelsea came from but maybe that's because i switched the channel to mud wrestling.

Sorry to call you out, Brett. But i don't want bad gouge floating around.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Curiously enough, this actually isn't true. I was watching this National Geographic the other day and they said that despite life's ability to flourish in even the most hostile environments, it has yet to take hold there.

They didn't explain where Chelsea came from but maybe that's because i switched the channel to mud wrestling.

Sorry to call you out, Brett. But i don't want bad gouge floating around.

I think you've unwittingly uncovered something here. Perhaps the creature is some kind of mutant twin of Chelsea's that remained inside Hillary. If we can assume that Bill was possessed by Satan when he impregnated Hillary, it would stand to reason that both human and devil seed was simultaneously spewn into Hillary, creating the Chelsea-creature dual entity. Somebody call Comedy Central. :D

Brett