• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Q's about getting into naval aviation

Status
Not open for further replies.

98GTI

Hi, i am a college student with hopes of getting a chance to fly jets in the navy or marine corps. i don't know if this is the correct forum to post in, but, how do i go from to college to flying? I know i need to go in as an officer, but was wondering about what tests, interviews, etc are involved. Thanks! -David

klostman

the happy dance!
First decide if you want to join Navy or Marine Corps. Although they take the same flight test, some things are different. The Navy has the BDCP program, NROTC while Marines have the PLC program to name a few. Both have different requirements to be eligible. The Navy's PFT is different from the Marines PFT test. Decide which branch then get in contact with the recruiter. He or she will get you everything you need to do and tell you if your eligible and what to do if your not. Hope this helps.

LadyJayUSN

I would get hot on it if you are interested in joining the Navy. Rumor has it, they've met their AOCS input requirements for fiscal year 2003, and they are already filling up for 2004.

Status
Not open for further replies.