• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Public Affairs Officer

Status
Not open for further replies.
My application went in to NFO in August for pro rec and got rejected. Since then, it's been at the PAO board. Apparently, they haven't met since then. My recruter told me last he knew there were 20 applications there waiting for them to decide on them for 2 spots. But they still have not met. Does anyone know anything about this? Like, what the hold up is or something?
banghead_125.gif
Also, I'm reapplying this month for NFO and SWO. Since I'm reapplying, will my other application stay there at the PAO board waiting or will they throw it out? Just wondering 'cause if they are going to throw it out I want to put it as my 3rd choice on my next application.

navsup

BDCP Supply
My recruiter told me PAO was not an option for BDCP. I had it down as my 3rd choice for bdcp and within a week my recruiter calls and says "I have bad news, You were denied for PAO because it is not an option for BDCP. Then 6 months later I finally get pro rec for my first choice(Supply).

Oh, I'm not applying for BDCP because I'm too close to graduation. I'm just applying for OCS! :) I just think it's wierd that they are sitting on it for so long....

stats

pao is a small field so they don't need that many, hence rare board meeting/selections - as per my recruiter. hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.