• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marph

I was wondering if someone could give like a week by week schedule of PT at OCS. What is the farthest you run and how fast are you expected to run it? How many times did u run the longest distance? What if you ran at your own pace etc. Thanks.

NuSnake

haha, hell yeah man...when I get to OCS if i ever fell out on a run(or dropped back), when the DI starts givin me hell, I'm just gonna tell him that I'm running it at my own pace, I'm sure he/she will understand and be happy to accomodate me!!! hehe

JK man

If a frog had wings he wouldnt bump his ass all the time

howlermonkey

Wednesdays are the mock PFA so you run the 1.5 mile as fast as you, personally, can. Saturdays are formation runs. The rest of the week kinda mixes the formation runs and individual effort runs. We ran 5.5 miles in formation once, and ran a 3 mile individual effort run a couple of times. There are also days when you run in a group that runs a similar PFA time score as you, like running in the 10:00 to 11:00 minute group. They run as a group but it isn't in step with a cadence. It is meant to improve your time.

nic22

Howlermonkey,

What is the average pace for the longer runs? I am running about four miles in around 32 minutes. Do I need to step it up a little?

Hartman

Week............PT Schedule
1...............Hand a$ses to candidates
2...............Hand a$ses to candidates again
3-11............Routine a$s handing

Hartman

CC is way better than Pensacola if you ask me. Good Mexican food is abundant here. Mucho me gusto...

Status
Not open for further replies.