• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT....time limit?

jt71582

How do you fly a Clipper?
pilot
Contributor
Spekkio - really? If the in-prt mins are Sat-Med, then I'm golden. I was worried about the stressful conditions making me perform poorly. I'm maxing CU, right at good-low PU, and Good-low run.

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor
Spekkio - really? If the in-prt mins are Sat-Med, then I'm golden. I was worried about the stressful conditions making me perform poorly. I'm maxing CU, right at good-low PU, and Good-low run.

I'd be worried if you're doing good-low right before OCS. I went from an 11:20 run to a 12:45 run. And my PU and SUs dropped too.

jt71582

pilot
Contributor
I'd be worried if you're doing good-low right before OCS. I went from an 11:20 run to a 12:45 run. And my PU and SUs dropped too.

I'll be good. I'm working out twice a day and running too, I'll be in much better shape come (hopefully) September.

Spekkio

He bowls overhand.
I didn't lose any time on my run, personally, but I think that's also because I trained for longer than 1.5 miles right before coming to OCS. PU and CU dropped, but that's because it's much more important to do them perfectly on the in-pfa to avoid getting zeroed than to get a high score that doesn't matter in the long run.

And yes, really, the mins are sat-med on the in-pfa.

porw0004

standard-issue stud v2.0
pilot
I've been running 4 miles a day, 5 times a week and I couldn't imagine losing a significant amount of time on my run. Though I suppose that could be one of many shocks I'll receive at OCS. Sept 14th is too far away >.< (forum smilies fail)

jt71582

pilot
Contributor
I'm sure at some point we're going to be PTing at 0330, but I don't think the in-prt is when that is. :D

I'm thinking about a certain Saturday everyone is buzzing about.

Mac510

Kohl-Aid
I've been running 4 miles a day, 5 times a week and I couldn't imagine losing a significant amount of time on my run. Though I suppose that could be one of many shocks I'll receive at OCS. Sept 14th is too far away >.< (forum smilies fail)

Hey, I'm going on 14th of September also. I'm running the 1.5 mile in about 10:45. So, I think I should be good to go. Also, for the swim is than any specific form you have to use or can you do whatever as long as you complete it in the time allotted.