• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PRT Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
What's up guys? I have just about everything put together to apply for the second time for a Naval Aviator slot (last time I tried BDCP). Anyway, I remember last time my recruiter had me take a PRT before submitting my packet which is now expired. My new recruiter tells me that I will need a new PRT, but NOT to apply. He said that it just must be done before shipping out to OCS to make sure you meet the in-requirements. I just wanted to run that through here because I have not had much time to train lately and will be pissed if I find out I have to wait another month to apply b/c I gotta do a PRT first.

E6286

OCC 191 Select
Okay, thanks guys. Pro-req is before final select so about how many weeks after I submit my packet? Just want to know so I can make sure I'm ready to kick ass on the PRT. Ed

Status
Not open for further replies.