• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Proud owner of a Cpl and a Candidate

alwysfaith

AV-8B Harrier Pilot's Wife
Hello,
I'm Lindsay and my SO is Brad, he's currently enlisted in the Marine Corps as a reservist, he's gone through both PLC jrs and srs and is set to commission some time next summer. He will be graduating in August, and I wil be graduating in May. We aren't married, but if I understand correctly that's part of the plan before TBS. As a person who likes to be relatively in control of my situation I'm gradually freaking out more and more each day! All of this is so uncertain! I don't know where I'm going or what I'm doing or anything! :confused: It can sometimes be disturbing! I'm about as green as they come when it comes to all this stuff, although I've been in this relationship for two years already. So pardon me if I come across as horribly ignorant about some of this stuff!

I have been a part of other support forums for significant others, but I find they are mostly enlisted families, and while the ladies are absolutely wonderful, sometimes its hard to find someone who's brain I can pick or who can comiserate with me about the life of a future Marine Officer and Naval Aviator! I have about one million five hundred questions, so be prepared! I look forward to meeting some new peoples!!!

helo_wifey

Hey Lindsay,

I know how you're feeling about the support issue. My SO is a helo pilot and the other site I'm a member of is mostly enlisted. I can't wait for you to ask questions because I'll probably have the same! :) I'm new to the whole military thing as well. Good luck, and just keep plugging along!