• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Profile settings - error messages

ccnavyman

I need some help... I can't PM nor edit my profile. I can't even look at it. I get the "you have insufficient priviledges" screen for either. Is it a setting that I have done or an administrative issue???

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I need some help... I can't PM nor edit my profile. I can't even look at it. I get the "you have insufficient priviledges" screen for either. Is it a setting that I have done or an administrative issue???

Webmaster - Can you please delete my account and membership.

He isn't going to read every post so that's why you haven't seen a response The new software has some glitches and he has asked ALCON to bear with him, but you need to post your issue where he can see it.
He created a thread for you to post problems in stemming from new software and he does watch that thread. He works a full Navy day like you and then tends to forum in his spare time. Meanwhile, if that's what you want, anyone of the Mods can ban you and that will have the same effect.

ccnavyman

It's not what I want but to be honest I had a falling out with Brett327 a few months ago and figured that he was just busting my balls. I am apparently wrong but just want to be able to function normally or be done altogether. I do appreciate that you have consistently helped me out. I will be patient and keep my emotions under wraps. Thanks HJ.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
It's not what I want but to be honest I had a falling out with Brett327 a few months ago and figured that he was just busting my balls. I am apparently wrong but just want to be able to function normally or be done altogether. I do appreciate that you have consistently helped me out. I will be patient and keep my emotions under wraps. Thanks HJ.

I assume when you say "falling out" you mean the time you used unbelievably bad judgement and posted a completely inappropriate picture on this site.

HeyJoe

Fly Navy! ...or USMC
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Not taking the bait.......

The Mods hang out in our virtual precinct and those with AW records have a rap sheet there. I do see a "violation" with a inappropriate picture/link as well as some other "moving" violations so Brett is telling you straight and he does not "bait. Brett always calls it the way he sees it.

ccnavyman

Not taking the bait as in not engaging in a discussion about something that I already got dinged for. I did my time I just want to make sure that I am not on probation!!!

WhitingTJ

I assume when you say "falling out" you mean the time you used unbelievably bad judgement and posted a completely inappropriate picture on this site.

It's nice to see that you're not just busting my balls. I feel like its a rite of passage that I somehow missed in my reviewing of the site pre-membership.

phrogpilot73

It's nice to see that you're not just busting my balls. I feel like its a rite of passage that I somehow missed in my reviewing of the site pre-membership.
We're not busting your balls as a rite of passage - we gave you an honest assessment (from a fleet perspective) towards your questions.

What you DID miss was that you are prohibited from having two user accounts - so let the webmaster or gatordev know which one you want to keep, and kiss the other one good bye. This is your warning - fail to heed and you WILL be banned.

WhitingTJ

We're not busting your balls as a rite of passage - we gave you an honest assessment (from a fleet perspective) towards your questions.

What you DID miss was that you are prohibited from having two user accounts - so let the webmaster or gatordev know which one you want to keep, and kiss the other one good bye. This is your warning - fail to heed and you WILL be banned.

You're right, sir. I did miss that.

I missed it again last night trying to read through the forum rules, also. I found this particular thread while trying to figure out how to delete my this alias and, if possible, even merge the two accounts together. I sent webmaster a message last night and explained my situation. I am hoping to have the situation resolved ASAP. I will forward the same message to gatordev. Might you have any additional advice or guidance to expedite the process, I'd truly appreciate it.

WhitingTJ

I did not do my due dilligence the first two times... but third time seems to be the charm!

Air Warrior’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
AIRWARINST 3710.7A

16MAR2009
"Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed. If you wish to delete or combine an old account, or change the user name, please contact an administrator."

I am taking heed, sir.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Got the message, but did you have to spam me through multiple directions (PM, post, email and profile?)... dude, I have a real job making JOs lives miserable, it takes all my attention, this website is a hobby....