• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Problems with credit hours from school

Status
Not open for further replies.

JD81

FUBIJAR
pilot
So I'm preparing my BDCP package for submission and my recruiter tells me I am not a full time student, however, my school goes by semseter hours, not quater hours, and on top of that I have 5 terms per year, not 4 terms like typical U's. Has anyone had this problem before? By that I mean, having to convert your semester hour credits to quarter hours to show you are going full time?

any info or tips is appreciated...

Josh

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Each school has criteria that dictate how many credit hours/credits you have to take in order to be a full time student. Your recruiter does (or should at least) go by these guidelines. For my school for example, it is between twelve to sixteen credits hours during the Fall/Spring, and from six to nine during the summers. Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to spread your credits out over summers if it makes you fall below your school's specified guidelines for full time enrollment. I hope this helps. Feel free to PM me or IM me if you need more help.

Status
Not open for further replies.